L.I.F.E

By Cikla Shahril - June 22, 2013

Life

In my life, I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, and I've made mistake but most of all, I've LEARNED!

3 simple rules of life:

(I) If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.

(II) If you don't ask, the answer will always be NO.

(III) If you don't step forward, you'll always be in the same place.

Life is something that happiness when can't get to sleep!
When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile.
Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negative and if things donts work out, just take another shot.
Life is a one time offer, use it well.

Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard thing were, tomorrow's fresh oppurtunity to make it much better.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments