Poem For STRENGTH...

By Cikla Shahril - June 21, 2013

Poem For STRENGTH...

I asked for strength....
And ALLAH gave me DIFFICULTIES to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom....
And ALLAH gave me PROBLEMS to solve.

I asked for prosperity....
And ALLAH gave me BRAINS and BRAWN to work.

I asked for courage....
And ALLAH gave me OBSTACLES to overcome.

I asked for love....
And ALLAH gave me TROUBLED PEOPLE to help.

I asked for favors....
And ALLAH gave me OPPORTUNITIES.

"I received nothing I wanted. But I received everything I needed." (PAIN AND SACRIFICES).

Live life without fear; confront all obstacles and hurdles AND you can overcome them.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. nice entri cik La...sesuai di baca ptg jumaat ni..was here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq... moga akan beri manfaat utk kita semua.

      Delete